The Loveless Cafe is a popular restaurant located in West Nashville with abundant history and a wonderful reputation. Excellent benefits are available for FT employees, including:
$100 - $150 SIGNING BONUS paid within your first two paychecks!
- Student Loan Payment assistance.
- Medical, dental & vision insurance.
- Employer-paid Life Insurance.
- Supplemental insurances.
- Company matched 401(k)/Roth.
- PTO (paid time off).
- Paid Parental bonding leave.
- Professional Development opportunities.
Promoting from within the company is encouraged and practiced regularly.
The Loveless Cafe is currently seeking a full-time Dishwasher who will wash and clean tableware, pots, pans, and cooking equipment.
Note: Walk-in applicants are welcome Monday through Friday from 2 pm - 4 pm.
IMPORTANT: Please make sure you are comfortable with the commute before applying
Duties include but not limited to:
- Load, run, and unload the dish machine.
- Keep the dish machine clean and report any functional or mechanical problems immediately.
- Monitor dish machine water temperature to ensure sanitary wash cycle.
- Wash and store all tableware and kitchenware.
- Keep the dish room clean and organized.
- Maintain adequate levels of clean tableware for the dining room and kitchen.
- Bag and haul dish room trash to dumpster at designed times.
- Handle tableware carefully to prevent breakage and loss.
- Maintain adequate levels of dish detergents and cleaning supplies.
- Clean food preparation and production areas as required.
- Be available to fill in as needed to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the restaurant as directed by the restaurant manager or immediate supervisor.
- HS Diploma or GED preferred.
- No previous restaurant experience is required.
Special position requirements:
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must have availability to work a changing schedule.
- Will work nights, weekends, and some holidays.
- Punctuality and reliability.
- Able to take and give directions.
- Ability to be flexible.
- Supportive team player.
- Must be able to multi-task.
- Be physically able to lift, reach, bend and stoop.
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 5 hours).
- Be able to safely lift bags, cases, and stacks weighing up to 60 pounds up to 30 times per shift.
Why work for us?
The Loveless Cafe is locally owned and operated in Nashville, which means that every purchase supports local jobs, causes, and community initiatives. Our company has been a part of the Nashville community for generations, and we do our best to give back at every opportunity. To demonstrate, we even have a dedicated Community Relations Specialist on-site! Transparent leadership, competitive benefits, and a safe, enjoyable work environment are key drivers in our company culture. We are committed to providing a great experience for our customers and community and inclusive space to foster employee ambitions. Our commitment to these core values enables us to cultivate our employees' professional strengths and help each individual achieve their full potential.
The Loveless Cafe GP is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring and maintaining a capable and committed workforce. EOE/M/F/D/V