Excellent benefits such as Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, supplemental insurances, matched 401K/ROTH, Student Loan Payment assistance, and PTO is available for eligible employees beginning as early as 60 days. Promoting from within the company is encouraged and practiced regularly!
The Loveless Events team is seeking part-time experienced Event Servers.
In the performance of their respective tasks and duties, all employees are expected to conform to the following:
- Perform quality work within deadlines with or without direct supervision.
- Interact professionally with other employees, guests, and vendors.
- Work effectively as a team contributor on all assignments.
- Work independently while understanding the necessity for communicating and coordinating work efforts with other employees.
- Event Servers for Loveless Events assist with set up, food service, and execution of all functions for Loveless Events.
- Event Servers uphold all Loveless standards, are on time and prepared.
- Complete assignments as laid by the Event Supervisor and Banquet Event Order (BEO)
- Follow diagrams and pull lists for proper set up as required for each event
- Report to Supervisor for specific direction on tasks to be completed
- Set up beverage and food stations as needed for each event
- Successfully execute foodservice and demonstrate an understanding of the service styles we offer (Buffet, Stations, Family Style, and Plated Meal)
- Clear and maintain guest tables on the main floor
- Work with others to maintain and organize the breakdown area
- Dispose of trash throughout the day/evening
- Uphold the existing policies and procedures set forth by The Loveless Barn Training Guide and the TABC
- Excellent oral, reading, and written communication skills, including the use of the email
- Superior work ethic with a positive attitude
- Previous serving experience in banquets/private events or fine dining establishments is required
- Valid Tennessee Driver's License
- Must have availability to work a changing schedule
- Must be willing to work nights, holidays, and weekends
- Must have a reliable form of transportation
- Must be able to lift 50lbs
- Must be able to work in non-climate controlled environments
- Must be able to stand during entire shifts which can be up to 12hrs
- Must be able to reach, bend and stoop frequently
- Serve Safe Certified a plus
- ABC Certified preferred
- Knowledge of Food and Beverage Software (Aloha, Square)
- Willing to be hands-on with staff and operations and be willing to work event-based hours that include evenings and weekends
- Ability to work in a diverse environment with a focus on client and customer services is essential to success in this role
Why Join our Company?
The Loveless Cafe GP is locally owned and operated in Nashville, which means that every purchase supports local jobs, causes, and community initiatives. Our company has been a part of the Nashville community for generations, and we do our best to give back at every opportunity. To demonstrate, we even have a dedicated Community Relations Specialist on-site! Transparent leadership, competitive benefits and a safe, enjoyable work environment are key drivers in our company culture. We are committed to not only providing a great experience for our customers and community but also an inclusive space to foster employee ambitions. Our commitment to these core values enables us to cultivate our employees' professional strengths and help each individual achieve their full potential.
The Loveless Cafe GP is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to hiring and maintaining a capable and committed workforce. EOE/M/F/D/V.