Excellent benefits such as Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, supplemental insurances, matched 401(k)/ROTH, Student Loan Payment assistance, Paid Parental leave, Referral Bonuses and PTO is available for eligible employees beginning as early as 60 days. Promoting from within the company is encouraged and practiced regularly!
This position is eligible for a signing bonus of $100-$150!
Starting pay of $21/hour DOE + Tips
Loveless Events is seeking both full-time and part-time Food Truck and Events Cooks who will work with the Events Team. Hours will vary, some weeks may be busier than others.
Must have a passion for food trucks. We're looking for someone with strong time management skills, food prepping skills, cleanliness, and a great team player. Looking for someone to take on the day-to-day operations and events for the food truck. Needs experience in driving, operating, cleaning, and executing orders on a food truck. Basic knowledge of a POS system is also highly preferred.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Prepping items for events.
- Handle day-to-day operations.
- Driving the truck.
- Post shift organizing, cleaning inside and out, counting inventory, cleaning dishes.
- Run the line.
- Fulfill customer orders.
- Ability to work under pressure during fast-paced events while maintaining the highest food/product quality.
- Must have great customer skills.
- Must be able to multitask.
- Has one year or more of working on a food truck.
- Must be able to understand and speak English at a proficient level.
Special Position Requirements
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must have availability to work a changing schedule.
- Willing to work event-based hours that include evenings and weekends.
- Ability to be flexible.
- Supportive team player with staff, co-workers, management, and vendors.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Must be able to be on feet up to 4-hours at a time during events.
Why Join our Company?
The Loveless Cafe GP is locally owned and operated in Nashville, which means that every purchase supports local jobs, causes, and community initiatives. Our company has been a part of the Nashville community for generations, and we do our best to give back at every opportunity. To demonstrate, we even have a dedicated Community Relations Specialist on-site! Transparent leadership, competitive benefits, and a safe, enjoyable work environment are key drivers in our company culture. We are committed to providing a great experience for our customers and community and an inclusive space to foster employee ambitions. Our commitment to these core values enables us to cultivate our employees' professional strengths and help each individual achieve their full potential.
The Loveless Cafe GP is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring and maintaining a capable and committed workforce. EOE/M/F/D/V